Introducing fruits and vegetables into my family’s diet has been made easier when I got the Omega j8006 Masticating Juicer. Before, it has been a continuous dilemma to make my kids eat vegetables. That agitates me since I don’t want them to miss out on a lot of nutritional value that vegetables give.
I even developed my own recipes to incorporate vegetables on their diet but since they can still see the green stuff on their plates, it still takes a lot to make them eat it. Vegetables, which are rich in vitamins A, K, and C, as well as minerals like potassium and folic acid helps in boosting our immune system. It is also known to lower the effect of blood sugar that helps in weight loss, and reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers. That was my dilemma until someone introduces me to the idea of juicing. Extracting the vegetable juice and mixing it to a fresh orange or pineapple juice is a great technique to make my kids’ diet, healthier.
I didn’t make a lot of research on my first juicer purchase and I was quite disappointed. The motor makes a loud noise and the blade does not extract a lot of juice since the pulp is still wet once you inspect it. I was more careful when I chose to buy the Omega J8006 Juicer. At first, it might be quite absurd to spend more than $300 on this product as there are other products that gives you juice the same way. But when I started using the product, I knew I made the right choice.
The Omega J8006 Masticating Juicer operates in a slow speed of 80 RPMs (revolutions per minute) which produces juice with less foam. With this speed, heat build up and clogging will be avoided. It has a dual-stage juicing system which yields more juice. Other features include an automatic pulp ejection mechanism and four stabilizing feet to keep the product stationary.
It is safe to use since it is a UL-approved product. UL (Underwriters Laboratories is a nationally-recognized and non-profit safety testing agency for the US. What’s even better is that the warranty was extended from 10 years to 15 years. That is quite a catch. I have been using this product for 7 months now and it has been nothing but bliss. If you’re out there looking for a great juicer for your family, here are some of the noteworthy advantages and minor cons of using the product to help you with your decision:
Omega J8006 Juice Extractor Pros:
Great juice extraction efficiency,unlike other juicers, the operation is silent. It has an automatic mechanism to eject pulp so you can juice for longer periods continuously. Very easy to clean because of the design, no difficult crevices and corners to wash. Less foaming and heat build-up that destroys important enzymes and nutrients plus 5 year warranty.
Omega J8006 Juicer Cons:
Vegetables and fruits must be chopped up into small pieces before juicing. If you’re not into chopping and cutting, then this juicer is definitely not for you.The bin is not large enough for two large glasses so you need to empty the bin once it is full to continue juicing. If you’re on a tight budget, the price can be an issue.
Juicer Review: Omega J8006 Juicer – Final Verdict
|Average customer rating out of 2,097 reviews:|
If you wanted to incorporate vegetables and fruits into your diet or if you have the same dilemma I had before with my kids, I can definitely recommend this juicer. And yes, the product is quite costly, but in the long run you’ll save a lot on medical bills. As what they always say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. It’s never too late to work on you health. Reward yourself with the Omega j8006 Masticating Juicer.
Omega J8006 Video Review
83 user reviews
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer – Black and Chrome
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Low Speed Masticating Juicer, Black and Chrome
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics and the powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor. The dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! You can also use the nutrition center to turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic. Make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that everyone will love. Measuring 7in wide, 15.5in deep and 8.5in tall.Usage of more frozen foods (fruit, ice cream, etc.) than liquids leads to the foods sticking to the sides of blender jars or the mixture becomes stiff (frozen) and will not flow. The juice screen is already installed in the juicer
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Omega’s Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than most other plastics.
- Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm’s. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
- Economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you’ll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- The low speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
- Engineered for quiet operation and longer life.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
- Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or the juice separation that occurs with other juicers.