Omega VRT330 vs. Champion Juicer
Masticating juicers with cold press have been tested and proven to bring out more nutrients from the produce that users put in. Apart from that, it is also known that the juice extracted by such kitchen accessories can last longer compared to other juicer models. This is basically one of the biggest reasons why many people prefer cold press models.
After checking out a lot of good masticating juicer reviews and testing the products themselves we have come up with two potential candidates for the best masticating juicers with cold press. The first one is the Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer while the next one is the Worlds Finest Champion Household Juicer from GreenCupboards. Both products have pretty interesting things to offer.
Omega VRT330 Low-Speed Juicer Main Features
One of the biggest selling points from this Omega juicer is its extraction process facilitated by the unit’s powerful motor. No doubt, the motor is of the best quality that anyone can find in the market today. The unit is equipped with a single phase induction motor but it is definitely a two horsepower equivalent.
- Extraction Process
The other selling point for this candidate for best juicer with a cold press system is the fact that it has the ability to fully extract all the nutrients from any sort of produce one can think of juicing. No bluffing with that – once the pulp is spitted out of the automatic pulp ejection system, you can be sure that it’s really dry.
Omega VRT330 Low-Speed Juicer Key Points
- Unique multipurpose design
- Has enough power to extract juice and nutrients from all sorts of produce from carrots to wheatgrass
- Powerful motor
- Efficient extraction system
- Also features Automatic Wiping System
Champion Juicer Main Features
Many juicer reviews offer accolades for this product simply because it is a heavy duty product – pure and simple. There are customers who have owned it and they usually have no complaints about it. It just works – thus they recommend this juicer without hesitation. You can call it a high performing juicer that anyone can fall in love with.
- Efficiently Well Designed
This candidate for the best juicer in the world is efficiently designed, which is the reason behind why it lasts so long even after heavy use. It uses a ball bearing installation, which ensures that the unit runs smoothly. Its shaft is also made out of stainless steel. This makes the entire thing wear out longer than many other models.
Champion Juicer Key Points
- Features a limited ten year warranty. Note that the screens along with the blades only have a year long warranty
- Durable, efficient, and tough design
- Works well even on hard fruits and vegetables
Best Cold Press Masticating Juicer: Final Verdict
|Average customer review out of 222 reviews:|
Our recommendation will have to go to the Omega VRT330 Juicer simply because it can work with a wider range of produce, thus making it more versatile. However, if you’re looking for an alternative that is sure to last you for years then the Champion Juicer will do quite nicely in our books.
56 user reviews
Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer, White
Omega VRT330 Dual-Stage Vertical Single-Auger Low-Speed Juicer
The Omega VRT330 vertical masticating style juicer is a revolutionary product, as it features the high efficiency of a masticating style juicer in a vertical design. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the VRT processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The VRT330′s dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! Add a variety of fruits and vegetables with minimal prep work thanks to the juicer’s wide feed-chute opening. The innovative cleaning system wipes the screen clear during juicing increasing the VRT’s efficiency.
Easy to Use
The vertical design of the VRT330 makes the juicer very compact, taking up minimal space on your countertop. Easy to assemble, the hopper attaches to the bowl, which then attaches to the base. The VRT330 also features two spouts and two 50-ounce containers — one for fresh juice and one for pulp ejection. The patented screw design of the auger is more efficient when squeezing and pressing ingredients to extract juice. The hopper is conveniently located at the top of the juicer. The VRT comes with a pusher to push ingredients into the juicer. The innovative cleaning system wipes the screen clear during juicing, increasing the VRT’s efficiency. You can also pour water through the chute to self clean the juicer when changing ingredients.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm’s squeezing instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Small, vertical footprint takes up less space in your kitchen.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage.
- Includes 1 juicing screens — fine. Fine for those that like less pulp.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation. Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or juice separation.
- Auto cleaning system wipes the screen clean to increase efficiency.
- Three easy settings: On, Off and Reverse
- Over-sized spout serves up drinks easily.