The Kuvings Silent Masticating Juicer has come up with a pretty good solution to one of the issues that come with juicers that have very powerful motors – it runs quietly. Well, if you have a gang of health nuts in the house trying to have a pretty animated conversation you’ll eventually have to hear them scream if they’re using a really noisy but powerful juicer in the kitchen.
What to Expect
That scenario, as you might have imagined, is a bit too over-bloated but something pretty similar has happened to juicing maniacs at one point or another. Well, you may not have to shout so much but there are juicers that will require you to raise your voice a bit just to be heard the person you’re talking to. This silent upright masticating juicer works quietly enough to allow you to continue that conversation you were having.
Other than producing only from 40 to 50 decibels of noise, this juicer also brings to customers all the benefits that come with a horizontal type of juicer. A lot of masticating juicer reviews has spoken highly of the Kuvings Upright Masticating Juicer. For one thing, it does quite a good job in juicing greens. You won’t hear a lot of people complaining about the clean up stage with this juicer.
One of the first things you’ll notice out of the box about this juicer is that it has fewer parts. That scores pretty high where initial customer experience is concerned. However, that also has a lot of benefits with regard to clean up. Obviously, if a masticating juicer has more parts that come in the package then you end up with more parts to clean up eventually. So, use this unit to make purees, pastas, or even nut butter since you won’t really have a lot of issues when you clean it up.
One of the performance issues with a lot of the commercial or home juicers out there is dealing with the tougher kinds of produce. Apples, carrots, celery, cucumber, and ginger usually become trouble makers for people with regard to the operation and clean up. This masticating juicer worked quite well with these ingredients, although with a few slightly funky sounds when you throw in the harder kinds of produce like carrots or apples.
Kuvings Silent Juicer – NS-750 Upright Masticating Juicer Key Features
- This unit utilizes a slow speed extraction method
- Classified as a virtually silent juicer. Produces only 40 to 50 db of noise during operation. Some customers say it is the quietest juicer around.
- Upright juicer
- The entire package weighs 10.4 kilos or around 23 pounds.
- This masticating juicer uses a patented press-and-extract technology. It is a form of low speed juicing, which basically retains and preserves all the enzymes and nutrients in the juice. It also keeps the juice fresher for longer periods of time.
- Click here for more product features
Kuvings Silent Juicer – NS-750 Upright Masticating Juicer Negatives
- The feeder chute of this juicer is rather narrow. You will have to spend time cutting your produce into smaller piece before putting them in. This is actually an issue with a lot of masticating juicers and not only with the Kuvings NS 750.
Kuvings NS-750 Juicer – Final Verdict
|Average customer review out of 21 reviews:|
Kuvings NS-750 Video Review
110 user reviews
Kuvings Silent Juicer – NS-750 Upright Masticating Juicer
The Kuvings Silent Juicer – the universal juicer that meets all your juicing needs…From firm carrots to fine wheatgrass… The Silent Juicer is the last juicer you’ll ever need. The Kuvings Silent Juicer may be quiet in its operation but it is loud with features. Its patented extraction technology takes advantage of its low speed to press and extract rather than grind and chew like other juicers do, retaining all the nutrients and enzymes, for a healthier more natural juice every time. Enjoy more, higher quality juice in less time. The Silent Juicer is the first of upright juicers to offer all BPA-Free Juicing components, including juice and pulp cups. No other upright offers this. The Silent Juicer has been designed to fit on your counter under most kitchen cabinets fully assembled with the pusher in place. The Silent Juicer operates at 40-50db, which makes it the quietest juicer available today!
Features of the Kuvings Silent Juicer
* Low speed extraction method – The Silent Juicer presses and extracts juice instead of grinding, to retain all the nutrients and enzymes for a healthier, natural juice every time.