An Old Timer’s Thoughts on the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
You can say that I am an instant fan of the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer. Well, the fact is that I have been using Breville products for years. Through all of that time, I still have to find a Breville that will disappoint me – so far so good.
Best Qualities I Love about the Juicer
There are a lot of good qualities that I admire about the model BJS600XL. However, there isn’t enough space here so that I can mention everything. Let me just mention the most impressive qualities that I found about this Breville masticating juicer:
- Double the Amount of Juice from Vegetables: Like any other Breville juicer that I have tried since I began juicing my way to better health, this one does a pretty good job at sucking the juices out until the pulp is bone dry. I estimate that I get almost double the amount of juice from the same amount and size of produce.
- Doesn’t Occupy a Lot of Space: My kitchen is always a mess – always. The dimensions of this Breville masticating juicer makes it a lot easier for me to find a good spot where I can place it. I also don’t have to move a lot of kitchen accessories since it only occupies a small amount of counter space.
- Quiet as a Mouse: I usually tell my friends that this masticating juicer totally a lot quieter than the one they currently own.
- Easy to Assemble: You really have to disassemble every juicer you use if you really want to clean it up properly. I guess this is what other you will read from masticating juicer reviews that complain about how difficult it is to clean the BJS600XL. I personally have no problems with either assembly or disassembly of this unit.
- Extracts juice from fruits and veggies until they are bone dry
- Outfitted with filter basket to make it easier to get rid of the pulp
- Operates quietly – a lot quieter than high speed juicing machines
- Unit comes with direction controls so that removing pulp from the unit’s screw is a lot easier
- Click here for more product features
Of course there will always be a lot of room for improvement when you’re dealing with human technology. And the BJS600XL is not exempted from scrutiny. If there was one design flaw that I should complain about, it would have to be the fact that there is no way for me to store the power cord. That little bit of added convenience will automatically earn this juicer its perfect star rating.
Breville BJS600XL – Final Verdict
|Average customer review out of %%REVIEWCOUNT%% reviews:||%%RATINGBAR%%|
Save up to %%AMOUNTSAVED%%!
The good news here is that my little complaint about this Breville juicer is only a minor detail. I still think that the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer is one of the best masticating juicers in stores today.
More Customer Reviews